Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

The beginning of a busy week!

Today was another day in my little kitchen testing new meals.

My favorite meal I made today was Tuscan chicken with marinara, grilled asparagus, and roasted carrots.

I'd be happy to eat this on a diet! It was very tasty! I also made sage crusted pork tenderloin with apple cranberry sauce, orange glazed carrots, and sauteed broccoli:
The last meal I made (my least favorite--just because I would never eat fish that was prepared and then frozen) was ginger and scallion crusted salmon with a soy lime glaze, snow peas and onions, and cauliflower saute:

These meals will be shipped out to the diet program headquarters in florida later this week for them to try and approve. If no changes are to be made then we will get working on the nutritionals, labels, and costing.

The rest of this week should be interesting! I have a few more recipes to test that are going to be included in the florida shipment and then I am going to work on the development of new hor'doerve recipes for catering. The executive chef and I discussed some new ideas that we want to try out and show our sales staff, along with the owner and president of the company. I loove making "small bites", appetizers and hor'doerves so this should be a fun project!

0 comments:

Post a Comment